Wikipedia is one of the most authoritative and ranked website and world’s largest encyclopedia. Almost Wikipedia is displayed among top 10 results lists in under any keyword in google today. Every webmaster wants to get backlinks from Wikipedia which are called “ Wiki backlinks”, even they are no-follow links. Anyhow adding Wiki backlinks to your website must do very carefully. If not, then it provides your domain into the backlist of Wikipedia. There are 3 ways to build links from Wikipedia. They are Dead links, Broken links and Unique links.
How mentioned above, Wiki backlinks are no-follow links. Therefore, they don’t give us direct benefits. But indirect, of course!
- If your website has wiki backlinks, then it will generate links from other high authoritative sites to your website as a reference. It’s amazing!
- Wikipedia is a high authoritative website in google. Therefore backlinks from such a website always SEO-friendly because it is able to give a sound to the google that, your website is genuine and authoritative for the relevant topic.
- Usually, intelligent people in society such as university students, professors, lawyers, engineers, researchers, blog writers and etc are searching information from Wikipedia almost daily. Therefore, if your website has links from Wikipedia, of course, your site will remember among people in those intelligent societies. It will be a reason to provide a pure, genuine traffic to your website.
- Wiki backlinks can increase your Page Authority and Domain Authority (which was found by the Moz). It can create a positive idea about your website on web analyzers’ minds.
- Contextual backlinks from wiki websites
- Backlinks will submitted in both profile page and wiki articles pages
- Most of links will be no-follow links
- Mix platforms backlinks including profiles, contextual, ...etc.
- Multiple links/keywords accepted for each order
- Full details reports including each created links/accounts
- Reports typically delivered within 24 hrs. check